Business Finance Manager
What would you be doing?
The Business Finance Manager role is very critical and strategic to the company. It will be closely aligned
with the Business Head and have an end to end P&L and cost ownership for the business unit (BU). They
will be the single point of contact for the entire business unit on finance-related queries. Reporting will
be to the Business Finance Head of the company.
● Prepare regular reports on Business metrics and also work on ad hoc reports to management
● Take the lead in setting up the processes to enable high growth and quality reporting
● Monitor the unit economics of the BU and take adequate steps to bring efficiency in the business
● Support business teams in the new assignment, projects, vendor contracts, and service continuity
● Get an in-depth understanding of business drivers on both the revenue and cost side to bring strategically
● Build partnerships and maintain strong relationships with senior managers and business leads
● Propose, justify, initiate and implement the changes to existing systems to adapt to a rapidly changing
● A strong set of skills including relationship building, negotiation, presentation, facilitation and conflict
● Being able to apply analytical skills beyond traditional areas of finance to a broad range of commercial
● Ability to work with cross-functional teams amid ambiguity
● Attention to details, future orientation, big picture thinking, prioritisation among multiple assignments
● Ability to work in individual contribution role
● Chartered Accountant or MBA Finance from a Tier-1 or Tier 2 institutions with 5 years of post-qualification
● Relevant experience in the areas of Commercial Finance or Business Finance roles will be preferred
● Prior experience in working with a scaled-up start-up will be preferred
Our client is one of India’s leading ed-tech companies for professional and higher education. They offer career-relevant programs from world-class universities in the most in-demand domains.