Junior Nodejs Developer
▪ Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
▪ Build reusable code and libraries for future use
▪ Build efficient, testable, and reusable Node JS modules
▪ End-to-end ownership of modules, including designing, development, validation, deployment
▪ Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of Nodejs
▪ Familiarity with Workers/child processes & performance tuning
▪ Experience with SQL databases and their declarative query languages (MySQL)
▪ Strong knowledge of the common Node Js
We are looking for someone with these skills?
▪ A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related technical discipline
▪ 2 years of Software Development experience
▪ Deep hands-on technical experience in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and
▪ Experience with full software lifecycle methodology, including; coding standards, code reviews, source
control management, build processes, testing, and operations
▪ Ability to identify, empathize with and delight the customer
▪ While every product-line has its tech stack – different products have different technologies and it’s
expected that you are comfortable working across all of them as and when needed.
▪ Some of the technologies/frameworks that we work on – Microservices, Node.js, MySQL, Postgress.
Compensation- ₹5.0L – ₹11.0L
Experience- 2.0 – 4.0 Year(s)
Our client is a unified HCM platform that helps automate tedious HR processes, eliminate payroll errors and foster positive human experiences.