Product Manager Location: Bangalore
● As a Product Manager, your responsibilities will include understanding requirements,
helping to define a product vision and strategy, and working with world-class engineers
to execute it
● You will have ownership of new online products as well as progressive updates for
● The product manager has a huge role to play in shaping how education will be delivered
online currently and in the future.
● But it doesn’t end there. There are challenges ranging from building a job network to
automated monitoring of online learning.
● And more importantly, there are challenges [Opportunities] that we may have not thought
of yet. And the product manager will play an important role in seeking and solving these.
Who is this job for?
Well, our ideal Product Manager looks something like this –
● Someone who’s excited about solving customer problems in a wide array of situations
that a start-up will throw
● Someone who’s looking to own entire product features: the front-end, the back-end, the
logic and whatever else it takes to build and launch a product successfully
● Someone who’s excited about being part of a sustainable growth story in the Ed-tech
● At least 1-2 years of experience in product management with any e-commerce or online
business or product firm
● Engineering Undergrad (preferably in CS/IT – can be replaced with suitable work exp.)
● MBA will be a plus
What you will get?
● Competitive remuneration on par with industry
● A company with a positive operating profit and an even more positive outlook
● Flexibility to define paths & products to work on for yourself
● Fun and flexible working culture with logical & objective decision making
● Benefits including medical insurance and others that would be detailed in the final offer
Our client has a goal to deliver high-quality blended learning outcomes in Analytics, Data Science, AI, Deep Learning, Cloud Computing, and Machine Learning.
While applying, please reply to the screening questions-
- Ques: Is the candidate a full-time Btech or MBA?
- Ques: Is the candidate working in a b2c firm?
- Ques: Does the candidate has played a significant role in increasing product efficiency,user fulfilment rate, user satisfaction etc