The Project Manager (PM) will fuel the growth of the company by working with four key stakeholders: internal engineering teams, Engagement Managers, client managers and senior leadership to deliver proprietary systems that have high client impact.
- Salary- INR 11 LPA – 30 LPA
- Experience- 5 – 8 years
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
? Managing the development lifecycle of automation systems, from planning to deployment
? Scoping and prioritizing development activities based on business impact
? Coordinating activities across teams for timely releases
? Stakeholder management including working with clients and managing client expectations
? Managing timelines, deadlines, feature sets, risks, change requests, releases, and budget. Status reporting.
? Managing client escalations to ensure timely resolution
The ideal Project Manager will be detail-oriented in nature, able to lead a team, and have a deep commitment to outstanding client satisfaction.
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
• 7-9 years of overall experience in software development projects
• 4-5 years of hands-on software development experience, preferably back-end development
• 2-4 years of project management experience with at least 60% of the time spent on managing fixed-price or outcome-based projects. Good exposure to the Agile software development process.
• Proven success in managing complex projects on-time and on- or below-budget
• Ability to manage multiple projects and highly talented engineering, teams
• Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively, Impeccable attention to detail
• Strong sense of empathy and emotional awareness Bonus Skills:
• Exposure to New Ways of Working (Agile, DevOps, CI/CD, etc.) and other PM frameworks
• Ability to solve unstructured problems
• appreciation for good design and architecture
• Desire to design and build large, enterprise-grade software systems from scratch
Our client is a young, fast-growing AI company shaking up how work gets done across the enterprise. Every day, They help clients identify opportunities for automation, and then use a variety of AI and advanced automation techniques to rapidly model manual work in the form of code. Their impact has already been felt across some of the most reputable Fortune 500 companies, who are consequently seeing major gains in efficiency, client satisfaction, and overall savings. It’s an exciting experience to watch companies transform themselves rapidly with their client.
Their team includes several PhDs and graduates from top-notch universities such as MIT, Harvard, Carnegie Mellon, Dartmouth, and top rankers/medalists from the IITs based across the US, UK, and India NITs. The senior leadership includes a former founder of a VC/hedge fund, a computer scientist from Harvard, and a former founder of a successful digital media firm.
- 7-9 years of overall experience in software development projects
- 4 years of hands-on software development experience, preferably back-end development
- 4 years of project management experience with at least 60% of the time spent on managing fixed-price or outcome-based projects. Good exposure to the Agile software development process.
- We need a strong developer who has worked on fixed price models type of projects, entire SDLC like mitigation planning, resource allocation, timeline management etc working on agile projects