About This Opportunity
The Recruitment Specialist supports the recruitment team by providing administrative support through the full recruitment life cycle including interview coordination, general candidate management, production and collation of any required offer paperwork, and assisting with recruitment reporting and analysis.
Job Title – Recruitment Specialist
Job Location – Bengaluru
Roles & Responsibilities
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Build up a pipeline through proactive talent search.
- Select and qualify candidates based upon skill, culture, and motivational fit, utilizing a behavioural based approach and screening criteria.
- Communicate effectively with the hiring manager and interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
- Use our sourcing methodologies and tools to attract top talents.
- Identifies the most efficient sources for generating talent pull vs opened positions.
- Work with Vendors/recruiters to schedule interviews which may be face to face, telephone/skype or telepresence.
- Ensure all interview logistics are coordinated including candidate attendance, meeting room bookings, and interview panel coordination.
- Ensure new requisitions are appropriately assigned on a daily basis.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree (Preferred).
- Proven experience of 2-3 years of progressive full-lifecycle recruiting in the Salesforce/Technology domain.
- Relevant experience in Campus Hiring.
- Must have experience with building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Experience in using Office applications in Excel/Google Sheets.
- Experience in using an applicant tracking system.
- Ability to handle high volumes of activity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong sense of urgency with the ability to manage timelines and meet goals and objectives.
Job-Type – Permanent
- Minimum 2 years in IT hiring
- Experience in sourcing through Naukri/other job boards
- Experience in Vendor Management
- Well experience in planning & strategizing large volume-based project hiring and massive drives along with junior team members.
- Immediate joiners only
- Candidates from recruitment Consultancy background will be highly preferred
Experience- 3 – 6 years
Compensation- INR 5 LPA – 8 LPA
Q1. How many years of experience in IT hiring? *
Q2. Does the candidate have experience in Vendor Management? If yes, please mention the organizations *
Q3. Does the candidate have experience in planning and executing large scale volume-based hiring? If yes, please mention the organizations *