Salesforce Technical Architect- Bengaluru/ Noida/Kolkata/Hyderabad
Headquartered in Santa Clara, California, Our client is a digital products and platforms company that provides impactful results to its customers across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Founded in 2000, the company employs more than 2500 people and is a recognized top employer. They help organizations transform product roadmap into stable, scalable, and secure state-of-the-art digital solutions. Their technology prowess, agility mindset, and customer-centric approach enable organizations to build great IT products and experiences for their customers.
- Minimum 6 years of Salesforce Development Experience
- Minimum 2 year hands-on experience in CPQ
- Minimum 2 year hands-on experience in Trigger, Apex, Visualforce and Web service(both SOAP and REST)
- Minimum 2-year hands of experience in Salesforce.com configuration
- Minimum 1 year in Lightning
- Notice period: 30 days and less joiners only
Position: Salesforce Developer with CPQ
Sourcing Location: Anywhere from India willing to relocate to the office locations
Office Location: Noida, Bangalore, Hyderabad/Kolkata/ WFH for next 12-24 months for non metro candidates
Experience: 10 + Years
Skills : CPQ, salesforce
Notice Period : 30 days
· • Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
• Proficient with Salesforce Customizations like Apex, VisualForce, Lightning (Aura & Web Components), Sales Cloud/ Service Cloud, SFDX. CPQ
• Proficient in Salesforce configurations like Process builder, Flows, Single Sign On, Security Setup, OWD etc.
• Experience in designing the integration architecture for Salesforce system.
• Experience in git based source code control systems like gitlab, github, bitbucket etc.
• Experience in setting up and maintaining of continuous integration and continuous deployment processes for Salesforce projects (either using Scratch Org or Sandbox based approaches)
• Experience in implementing Apex design patterns.
• Experience in Large data volume migration using BULK API.
• Proficient in concepts like oAuth 2.0 flows, Governor limits and its consideration while coding, Object model designing (consideration like LDV, indexes, skinny tables etc), archival processes etc.
• Working knowledge of force.com sites will be an advantage. Force.com Migration Tool, Web Services/SOA & Metadata APIs.
• com Architecture, Design, Development, Administration and Operational Support required.
• Strong SDLC experience
Minimum work experience:
Minimum work experience: 9+ years of software development and 6+ years of Salesforce application development
Self-motivated and creative
Project Experience in Sales and service cloud
• Experience in Salesforce community development
• Experience in Agile methodology.
• Services Oriented Design Principles (SOA)
• Object Oriented Development Skills
• Experience in package development using 2GP will be a great advantage.
, Conga, Docusign, General, Integration, New 360, New Backup, New Mobile, NPS/Qualtrics, Pardot
Experience- 10 – 16 years
Compensation- 25L to 40L