Our client is a youthful organization that aims to increase the reach of eSports in India through the various features on their online platforms. In this dynamic and everchanging industry, we aim to provide quality service to our end-users and gamers from all over the country.
- We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Back-end Developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes.
- The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users.
Responsibility and duties-
- Understand the business objectives and create a weekly/quarterly roadmap for the team
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Reviewing the code written by subordinates to maintain quality of code
- Planning and implementing tests for the codes and fixing bugs
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
Qualification and skills-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science [Preferably B. Tech./B.E. (CSE/IT)]
- 2+ Years’ experience in Backend development
- Knowledge of Redis assisted client-side caching
- Intermediate skill in Amazon Web Services frameworks and modules
- Familiarity with relational or non-relational database [Preferably SQL and MongoDB]
- Familiarity with NodeJS, Graphql, Kong or any gateway services,
- orchestrator and ORM like sequelize
- Working experience with Golang is add on
- Working experience with micro services and lambda functions
- Proficient in Ms Excel/Trello/Click up/Slack
Compensation- ₹9.0L – ₹15.0L
Experience- 3.0 – 7.0 Year(s)
Before applying, please reply to the screening questions-
Ques: Does the candidate has min 2 yrs of experience in Node js?
Ques: Is the candidate working in a Product firm?