Role Description -:
Our client is looking for a QA Technical Manager who will typically deal with the complete s/w Testing lifecycle management of the Network Security and Application Delivery products. The incumbent should be someone with Product Engineering experience who can deal with Customer’s stakeholders like the Engineering Manager, TPM (Technical Product Manager), Support team, Program management, R&D & Support and can also manage the scrum team(s) of QA Engineers.
You would Manage Network Security products with complete ownership of the product Test-cycle along with Testing & maintenance of the product’s new features & defect fixes.
Experience- 12 – 17 years
Salary- INR 30 LPA – 45 LPA
Roles & Responsibilities-
- Lead & Own the Testing & Integration of product/service lines.
- Understands the technical requirements; develops the Testing project plan and communicates the schedule to the team.
- Guides team; reviews Test quality, technical documentation and ensures adherence to defined standards
- Drives timely resolution of technical issues and reports on the progress of the project to internal/external stakeholders.
- Liaisons with technical & domain architects to facilitate selection of appropriate technologies to meet the customer requirements
- Successful track record of transitioning multiple products from offshore to India centres
- Provide technical guidance to the Testing teams.
- Central focal point for all parties outside the R&D department about Quality, Attributes, Features & adaptability of product.
- Mentors work with group members to help them scale up faster and meet deliverables
- Manage and lead a team of QA engineers (15-25 people)
- Experience of Hypervisor technologies including KVM, VMware and Hyper-V
- Experience of Docker Container & Orchestration like Kubernetes.
- Hand-on experience in TCP/IP and Networking.
- Experience in Performance and scalability testing
- Hand-on experience in Python/Perl
- Understanding of design or maintenance of automation infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience on cloud platforms eg. AWS, Azure, GCP
- Deep understanding and experience of various Test Frameworks & architectures.
- Knowledge of Network layers (L2-L7)
- Knowledge of Linux kernel internals and drivers is a plus.
- Must have experience on any network product (i.e. familiarity with network protocols, rules and dependencies).
- Good understanding of modern Development and Test methodology.
- Deep knowledge of any product & domain, and understanding of “how customers use it”
Our client is a US-based consulting, analytics and technology services firm. They help our clients achieve a competitive advantage through End-to-End Digital Transformation. They have deep domain expertise in Financial Services, Telecom, Life Science & Healthcare and Product Engineering. Our uniqueness lies in bringing together strong engineering, data science and design capabilities with domain understanding and experience from digital natives. They cut across the constantly blurring boundaries between services and products to maximize business impact from emerging technologies. Our 1900-strong workforce operates from six offices across the United States (Our world HQ is in Iselin, New Jersey) and India. They are a “Major Contender” in the Everest Group 2020 Peak Matrix Assessment, of leading Banking and Financial Services IT firms. They have been recognized by INC5000 as one of the fastest-growing companies and by CRN amongst Top IT Consultant and Service Providers in the US consistently for the last five years.