Role: Senior Test Engineer
Exp: 5 – 7 Years
CTC Offered- INR 7 LPA – 15 LPA
Primary Skills: Java, Selenium
Secondary Skills: BDD, Cucumber, API Testing, Manual Testing
Notice Period: Only those who are serving notice period and have less than 30 days left.
Top 2 Mandatory Skills:
- Minimum 3 years in Functional, Regression, and System testing
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Manual & Automated Testing of GUI and functional aspects.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Java & Selenium
- Minimum 2 years of experience in automating test cases using TestNG, Junit and Cucumber QUnit, NUnit, TFS Coded UI scripting and execution
- Notice period: Only those serving a notice period of fewer than 7 days.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Selenium with Java
- Experience in Manual & Automated Testing of GUI and functional aspects of Client-server and Web-based Applications on multiple levels of SDLC and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Good Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming Concepts(OOPS) and Java Skills
- Good experience in DataDriven and Hybrid Testing.
- Experience in Functional, Regression, and System testing using Manual and Automated testing tools – Selenium WebDriver.
- Experience in automating test cases using TestNG, Junit and Cucumber QUnit, NUnit, TFS Coded UI scripting and execution
- Experience in a data-driven test using Jenkins and Excel.
- Good Experience in using FireBug.
- Good Experience in writing XPath to locate web elements.
- Worked on Cross-browser testing, browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and IE using WebDriver.
- Mandatory Database analysis skills and query skills using PL/SQL or SQL Server.
Our client is a US-based consulting, analytics and technology services firm. They help our clients achieve a competitive advantage through End-to-End Digital Transformation. They have deep domain expertise in Financial Services, Telecom, Life Science & Healthcare and Product Engineering. Our uniqueness lies in bringing together strong engineering, data science and design capabilities with domain understanding and experience from digital natives. They cut across the constantly blurring boundaries between services and products to maximize business impact from emerging technologies. Our 1900-strong workforce operates from six offices across the United States (Our world HQ is in Iselin, New Jersey) and India. Incedo is a “Major Contender” in the Everest Group 2020 Peak Matrix Assessment, of leading Banking and Financial Services IT firms. They have been recognized by INC5000 as one of the fastest-growing companies and by CRN amongst Top IT Consultant and Service Providers in the US consistently for the last five years.